The Cardinal

The Student News Site of Williamsburg Preparatory School

The Cardinal

The Cardinal

Get Ready for the Halloween Party!

Get Ready for the Halloween Party!

On October 27, 2023 the school’s Halloween party will take place in the gymnasium.

According to Ms. Wilen, the staff member in charge of the party, the party will allow students and teachers to create a stronger bond and will help create a sense of community towards one another.

According to Ms. Wilen, and other students interviewed who wished to remain anonymous for this article, the Halloween party is meant to help bring people together, have fun, learn new things, and create awesome memories. The party will contain snacks, beverages, decorations and a DJ to help create a more fun and exciting time.

According to Ms. Wilen, the event will be held as a costume party which will bring out more “ecstatic joy and laughter between students and teachers.” This event will not only be a party but also a costume contest. What the winner will win remains unknown as of now.

This will be the second Halloween party the school throws and rumor states that it could be bigger and better than last year’s. Last year’s party according to Wilen was “bigger than expected” and that this year could be “bigger,” depending if they sell more tickets.

To enter the party, students will have to purchase a ticket at a cost of $5 by October 25th, which, according to Principal Kelly, “will help fund the party and future events.”

Students from WP, who preferred to remain anonymous, say that this party will help bring them closer to their friends, and it will allow them to meet new people and help get along with their teachers.

According to the students, they have high hopes for this party. Students say that they want the party to have “good food.” Others say they want the party to have, “good music,” and some say that the party should be “cool and fun.”

Wilen says that this party is going to be fun and that she wants people’s opinions and recommendations for it so that it can become more popular amongst the students. Wilen said to reach out to her if you have any recommendations by emailing her ([email protected]), or you can meet with her in room 508 during 5th period (11:32 pm-12:18 pm).

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Cardinal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Williamsburg Preparatory School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.